[Jacob-list] Crutching

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 29 20:51:48 EST 2001

A friend introduced me to Fiskar scissors for crutching.  They are
comfortable and work great for a small flock.  Wouldn't want to trim a
lot with them.  They can be bought at almost any department store.  If
not found there, most fabric stores will have them.  Also, dog clippers
work well if you have a pair of them.

Kate Shirley, Humbug Farm.