[Jacob-list] Starting a study for ram vs ewe lambs

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 22:26:47 EST 2001

Hi everyone, already receiving a good response from those interested in a
study on number of ram lambs vs ewe lambs.
If y'all could send all the information you can think of ..... age of ram(s)
breeding, age of ewe(s) being bred, ;on pasture, off pasture, fertilized or
minerals added to a pasture; use of or no use of supplements prior to
breeding, if you run the ram in pasture next to the ewes, how long the rams
are in with the ewes, anything you can think of and then more. It would work
just to summarize or list.
I can then sort it all out and present to the list.
Then we can start looking at the gender of lambs as they are born.

I should present to the list ----- will we start with any breed or confine
the study to Jacob's. Could some of the list members help on this decision.

Stephanie