[Jacob-list] Virus again

Cathie and Mark Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Mon Jan 22 18:34:42 EST 2001

I'm losing my patience with the increasing virus activity coming through the
list. Could everybody PLEASE check your machines for viruses?  If you don't
have antivirus software on your machine, go to
http://security1.norton.com/us/intro.asp?venid=sym&langid=us to run a free
scan.

- Mark Williams
  Jacob-list administrator