Fw: [Jacob-list] Ram down, help!

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 20 11:36:07 EST 2001

Well, we lost him, but I just want to make sure I don't lose the little ewe.
She's just off her food, that is all. No visible bloat or other symptoms. I
can give her a drench, but I don't have nutridrench, what can I substitute?
The only vegetable oil I have is olive oil. Can I just add something sweet
to it, like molasses and get her to take that? The rest of the animals are
running about just fine.

Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie
http://earthhome.tripod.com