[Jacob-list] lambing progress?

Abigail Brown blotham at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 20:58:54 EST 2001

Hello all,

Our lambs won't begin until late Feb. early March,
even though Sarah looks as though she could pop at any
time.

We are eager to see our lambs this year as we aquired
a new ram last fall giving us a new blood line.

Aaron did house cleaning at our sigecom address so we
have lost the address of the gentleman in Illinois
that we traded rams with. If you are still on the
list, e-mail me. I am eager to hear how your new ram
is doings for you.

Lambing is my favorite time of the year. Watching the
lambs bounce everywhere, not knowing how to walk, only
bounce.

Abigail Brown
Shiloh Farm
Indiana