[Jacob-list] Dog question

cappy at uk2.net cappy at uk2.net
Thu Jan 4 01:31:00 EST 2001

We are thinking of expanding our flock and maybe even branching off into other
breeds.
We've been offered a 1 1/2 year old border collie which is a well-behaved and
friendly, from ranch lines, but has no stock training or experience.

What I really want to know is how much we might expect to pay a professional
trainer to give the dog basic training for farm work?
I'm not sure we have the patience or the know how to train our first dog
without help.

Cappy and Merilee
Capstone
Jacobs

This message was sent using                 http://uk2.net
NEWS - CHEAPEST DEDICATED SERVERS IN THE WORLD -  25/month
FREE UK DIAL 0845 609 1370 - username uk2: - password: uk2
UK's FREE Domains, FREE Dialup, FREE Webdesign, FREE email