[Jacob-list] WORMERS - None user Question.

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Tue Feb 27 18:47:52 EST 2001

>I have not wormed my sheep and they have been worm free.  I rotate
>religiously, use cows and pastured poultry in the rotation....  Pam Millar,
ZuZu's Petals Farm

Like Pam, I too have never used a wormer and have had never had problems.  I
run chickens in the pasture with the sheep, and move them all around
frequently (I use those handy portable electric web fences).  It also helps
that in places like mine (NH) and Pams (NY, right?), the winter is harsh
enough to keep the buggers to a minimum, too.

thom