[Jacob-list] Triplets

Kelly Foster maplelanehmstd at dialpoint.net
Thu Feb 22 01:15:29 EST 2001

Linda,
Congrats on your lambs!
Lambing has started here too. We are rams 4, ewes 0. Rats!  We lost one of
the lambs due to mom's inexperience.Too busy with the first to pay attention
to the second. I was about 5 minutes late. Baby was still very warm but not
out of the sack and try as I might I couldn't get him breathing. I have
kicked myself many times but was told by another breeder that we should NOT
have to stand over these girls. She's right.  Have a great day!     Kelly