[Jacob-list] Sheep Transport Bulletin Board

linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Tue Feb 6 12:02:07 EST 2001

I've finally gotten a bulletin board set up to post information about sheep transportation.
Thanks to a tip on one of my lists, I tried
http://www.smartgroups.comhttp://www.smartgroups.com (thanks, Cindy) and setting up the group
was pretty easy, without alot of invasive questions.  This is the first group I've tried to
set up - if you have suggestions, please feel free to email me.  I set this group up as a
private list.  Posts are available to members only.

The purpose of this list is to, hopefully, coordinate some sheep deliveries.  If you are
looking for transportation across the country or your state, if you are delivering some sheep
and can add another, or if you would like to work with some area breeders to organize a
commercial delivery, perhaps you can find the solution here.

That's the only purpose of this list.  Any details are between the interested parties.

To subscribe go to
mailto:sheeptransport-subscribe at smartgroups.commailto:sheeptransport-subscribe at smartgroups.com
or
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/SheepTransporthttp://www.smartgroups.com/groups/SheepTranspor