[Jacob-list] Ramming Rams

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Sun Feb 4 16:19:40 EST 2001

I personally think that some rams are aggressive and some are not - pure
genetics - and some become more intolerant of humans as they get older
[don't we all!!!]  - And I have found that no matter how much you
discipline a ram he is still an aggressive ram!!!  It will make him a
little more leery  of you but will not cure that nature.   To me an
aggressive ram is something that you breed carefully just as you do fused
horns, too dark or light coloration, bad wool, etc!!

===