[Jacob-list] (no subject)

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 06:37:01 EST 2001

Hi all,
 I also got hit about a week ago. Mine wasn't as bad as Robin's though. My
rams are in a small enclosure for the winter so he couldn't get up too much
speed. I was able to grab his two top horns and I put him down on the ground
and laid on top of him for about five minutes. When he got up he wouldn't
even look my direction. He has given me wide berth ever since.
 I had to catch one of the rams and move him two days ago. While I was
pulling him along he kept trying to ram me. It really surprised me, this ram
is so flighty that if I walk into the pen he runs the other direction. Just
goes to show that you never know how any of them are going to act.
God bless,
Shelly