[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 1 #481 - 1 msg

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Sun Dec 30 00:39:32 EST 2001

At 19:07 12/28/01 EST, WenlochFrm at aol.com wrote:
>Gordon, let us know when you find some of the primitives, because there
>would be an interest here in the U.S. for A.I. to broaden our gene pool. I
>know there are some. I see them every once in awhile in films. One of the
>Beatles had some that look just like ours. I can't remember if it was Paul
>or George.

It doesn't find Gordon his ram, but he could do AI with primitive Jacob
stock from the US couldn't he?  Perhaps reintroduce the smaller size that
way.  I don't know how expensive AI is, but it can't be more than shipping
a ram across the big pond, if that were even an option.

Penelope Jacob  pcj at efn.org
parent, doula, farmer, birth & breastfeeding activist.
***War doesn't decide who is right.  Only who's left.***
Attachment parenting a busy, spirited, nursing toddler.