[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 1 #481 - 1 msg

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 19:07:09 EST 2001

George, let us know when you find some of the primitives, because there would
be an interest here in the U.S. for A.I. to broaden our gene pool. I know
there are some. I see them every once in awhile in films. One of the Beatles
had some that look just like ours. I can't remember if it was Paul or George.

Joan Franklin