[Jacob-list] winter

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sat Dec 15 09:08:24 EST 2001

Wow!  I sure would hate living in a place with no real winter. I'm sitting her bemoaning the fact that it rained last night instead of snowed--2 inches in the feeding dishes this a.m.  But, there's a cold front on its way in and snow expected at the weekend, i believe, so I'll manage.  There was a light dusting of it this a.m., the end of the rain, as the temp dropped overnight.

The sheep are in full warm fleece, waiting for the chance to show off just how warm it is.  And I have someone coming today to look at sheep, learn more, and hopefully, commit to buying the last two I want to sell for the year!