[Jacob-list] Spring?

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Dec 15 06:48:36 EST 2001

Linda, List ...

I am sorry but I only have a little grass. I am hoping that it will
remain warm so the grass will continue to grow. The rain / sun cycle if
it continues will be very beneficial for plans here! (Speaking of worms
someone warned me that after the rain I nneded to worm for any possible
worm explosion! I guess that will be one of the weekend tasks!)

Gary