[Jacob-list] Weather and all

Grose NLGrose at Yadtel.net
Sun Dec 9 13:33:11 EST 2001

Here in N.C. we have had record highs this past week [mid 70's]. Not that we have had any green grass for the sheep, since we've had precious little rain. The warm weather I suppose has been fortunate because it has allowed the small grain planted two months ago a chance to sprout after the drizzle that we did have. The alternative could be extensive erosion on our sloping hills. With no winter cover on the land we would be in bad shape next spring. Can you say "global warming"?
Neal