Fw: [Jacob-list] weather

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Sun Dec 9 08:28:53 EST 2001

OK, all you fair-weather commentators......

I spent at least half the day yesterday at the Annual New Hampshire Social Event of the Season - - - yes, with reports of the first snowstorm, 50% of the guys in Cheshire County gathered at the Tire Warehouse to have new sparkling studs implanted in their monster truck snow tires.  The two-to-four hour wait wasmade worthwhile by the constant distribution of coffees and donuts, hunting tips, and underground economy market transactions.......and a wonderful time was had by all.

And now, in spite of all of your glowing weather descriptions, I have to go back and continue to shovel 6 inches of snow........

thom