[Jacob-list] a little humor

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sun Aug 26 16:55:50 EDT 2001

After reading about 42 emails, not able to get to the thing yesterday, canning beans, my eyes bleary, I thought I read:

Feeding pancakes seems to figure predominantly in horn breakage.

I was all ready to go mix up a batch, but re-read it.  Too bad there's NO easy answer or explanation to this problem, but also, it adds to the adventure of raising jacobs.

On the other hand, how about gelatin capsules--it works with fingernails; how about horns.  (Joke, in case you wondered.)