[Jacob-list] 4H Fair showing

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Aug 26 13:17:13 EDT 2001

Bonnie,

That is a fairly common thing for people to read things into statements
that are not really there.

I read the two posts and I did not think you intended to degrade the JSC
article in anyway. This is why GOD wants us to forgive. I was listening
to a BBN program, a recording of a seminar. The leader asks "Who
intentionally goes out and offends others ... (no hands), and who has
ever been offended.( All hands) Then the leader made his point. Others
do not offend us but we offend ourselves with other peoples comments.

A good lesson on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Gary