[Jacob-list] Re: More power and the midnight glow...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Aug 26 13:10:44 EDT 2001

List members,

I arrived home today to the sight of the sheep laying in the shade and
contently chewing their cud. I kept thinking to myself what a wonderful
way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Too baaahd it can't be enjoyed 24 hours
a day ... well, I guess if you have a farm in the right location, it is
possible.             7;-O

V                                     ( Gary )