[Jacob-list] showing - horns

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sat Aug 25 17:12:05 EDT 2001

The year the comet passed over, the number of forward horned lambs in this part
of Georgia seemed to have been really excessive - my flock and others.  We
figured it was the gravitational pull of the comet! :-)
Linda
Visit our flock of Jacob Sheep
www.patchworkfibers.comwww.patchworkfibers.com

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:01:23 -0500, R Unzicker wrote:

>An equally frustrating problem I had this year was  "lobster claw" horns on
ewe lambs.   It
>happened on three   (out  of 16) ewe lambs.   Each lamb was sired by a
different  ram.  I
>have never had this before and all of a sudden,   three!   And here I thought
I had prefect