[Jacob-list] Jacobs at fairs in general

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sat Aug 25 16:26:52 EDT 2001

Good point, Bonnie.  Many people first see and fall in love with Jacob Sheep at
shows and fairs.  After you have finally convinced them that are indeed sheep!
and NOT goats, you have a unique opportunity to educate someone about this
great breed.  Your children are lucky to have the chance to exhibit their sheep
in the friendly,  noncompetitive atmosphere of 4H.

Linda