[Jacob-list] MD sheep show

sunbriar at juno.com sunbriar at juno.com
Mon Apr 30 07:26:28 EDT 2001

Hi, I was contacted but am going anyway to bring lambs to sell. I dont
think you can show in the colored classes unless you belong to the
natural colored wool growers assoc . This is new this year, you have to
be a member to show.  But if anyone is still going with hopes of buying
lambs I will have 3 ewes and a ram lamb there and the ram lamb is really
nice! Im very disapointed that when I finally get a really good looking 4
horn ram lamb that I cant show him!  I will also have wool there for sale
 (mostly romney). Hope to see some of you there anyway. Kathy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.