[Jacob-list] llamas

Lonny Hackenburg locohack at sunlink.net
Sat Apr 21 12:03:00 EDT 2001

Hello All,

  I just wanted to add my experience with the llama guard. I feel very
lucky the breeder I bought mine from was very concerned for the mental outlook
of her llamas. I was a little suspicious when she insisted I buy 2. She claimed
they do need one other of their kind so they don't bond with other animals. We
kept 2 intact males that ran together with our sheep, goats, cattle, horses and
we did not have problems.

Sincerely, Connie Hackenburg

Jacob Sheep, Fainting Miniature Goats, Arabian Horses, Golden
Retrievers

--- Lonny Hackenburg

--- locohack at sunlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.