[Jacob-list] Shetland breeders

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Thu Apr 19 07:36:16 EDT 2001

I kept 3 ewes from the Shetland flock that I put on here last month for
sale - Luther Hardy is getting one ewe [red color] that has sort of
gray/blue eyes instead of auburn - I have never had any experience with
this breed before - but I have a grandson and without anything to feed I
though these would be a good breed and the price was right - So all three
of the ewes produced night before last - and what cute little - and I mean
LITTLE lambs - and they have very little tails - Just thought I could at
least brag about something since I have no Jacobs lambs to talk about for
the first time in over 20 years.

========

Edd Bissell
New Market, Tn.