[Jacob-list] ewes sale,

Nedjos at cs.com Nedjos at cs.com
Mon Apr 9 13:37:24 EDT 2001

Ned Joslin here, just to clarify my earlier post, my ewes are all JSBA
registered, other than this years lambs and they will register easily. I have
several different lines craft's, puddleduck,fieldwood,jacobsladder,ect, they
all have very nice fleece, some have lambs, the yearlings don't. I have not
done any blood testing but I believe the  farms I got my stock from all
did.any questions call me or email.
                                             Ned Joslin
                                              Rocky Hill Farm
                                               Scituate Rhode Island