[Jacob-list] Ewe sale

Nedjos at cs.com Nedjos at cs.com
Mon Apr 9 08:59:09 EDT 2001

Hello: list members, if anyone is looking for some nice ewes I am looking to
sell some, we have some very nice stock from some of the best breeders
around. We have a couple of 2 year olds with lambs. a couple of unbreed
yearlings and a couple of this years lambs that won't be ready for a while.
These are some of the nicest sheep I have seen around New England. nice
fleece, 2 horn and 4 horns. We are located in Scituate Rhode Island. You can
e-mail me or call me at 401-934-0106.
                                               Thanks All
                                                Ned Joslin
                                                 Rocky Hill Farm, Scituate RI