[Jacob-list] Lambs!!

melody melody at empnet.com
Sun Apr 8 16:48:51 EDT 2001

Well, my very first lambing has officially begun, with a nice little ewe
lamb born at about 6 pm last nite to one of my yearlings.  Her twin sister
then had a little ram at 4 a.m.  Now it's sit and wait.  I have one more
looking suspicious, makes me want to go out and hug her real hard--see if I
can hurry things along.  Much as I love these sheep,I am glad I only have
11, I would have my fingernails chewed down to my elbows by the time they
all lambed if I had a large flock. Am I just an overanxious beginner, or do
you long-timers get all nerved up too?
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR