[Jacob-list] Farm Visit

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Tue Sep 26 23:29:20 EDT 2000

I am a weary traveler tonight, having just returned from a long week-end
visit to Iowa.....a trip I planned in honor of my mother's and
grandmother's 75th and 99th birthdays this past week.

Got lots of good family visiting time in, returned to my old home town,
which just happened to be ONLY about 40 miles south of  Marianne and Bob
Norton's farm at Bluffton, so a brief visit there was a "must" on my
agenda as we traveled between relatives.

The Craft farm was a WONDERFUL experience!  Bob and Marianne welcomed us
warmly (on a damp, cold day), gave us a tour of their very lovely farm,
and were so gracious and kind!  It was an absolute thrill to meet them
and view their flock of 150+  beautiful Jacob sheep.  The visit was
inspirational and memorable, and  just one more example of how the
nicest folks you could ever hope to meet are involved with these GREAT
sheep.

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm
Mill Spring, NC