[Jacob-list] Re Dogs, Guns and Portable Fence

Gary Fay gary792 at iname.com
Mon Sep 25 18:38:05 EDT 2000

Sharon,

Dogs and guns are alot alike, they are tools, and can be used for good or evil.

As far as portable fencing I owe this tip to Mary Ellen. Southern State and
Tractor Supply Co both carry cattle panel. They are 4.5 x 16 ft sheets of low
gauge (rods) that have tight panels. With some t posts you can quickly fence in
an area.

Gary