[Jacob-list] hauling

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 08:10:33 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I am leaving northern Wisconsin tomorrow AM heading for De Queen, Arkansas,
then from there to Fort Worth, Texas. Then from Fort Worth back up 35 into
Minnesota and back to Wisconsin. I will be taking my van and have room for an
animal that will fit into a large dog crate if anyone needs a lamb hauled.
Since I am going anyway I will do the hauling for $25.00 just to pay for the
extra trouble (and cleaning my van when I'm done). This is not a planned trip
so I couldn't let anyone know ahead of time. If I can be of use to anyone you
will have to let me know today.
God bless,
Shelly