[Jacob-list] Dog Problems in Michigan

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Sat Sep 23 07:13:12 EDT 2000

Hi Kelly,

I too am in MI and I wonder if what your sheriff told you was just for your
county or for all of MI?  Luckily we haven't had any attacks, but the
coyotes are around here and bear too.

Oct 1 a new law goes in effect here in MI to reimburse farmers for sheep
attacks by coyotes and wolf, don't know about dogs.  That would be state
wide.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Jacob & Shetland sheep
American Bashkir Curly & Apploosa Horses
Deleware Chickens