[Jacob-list] JSC's Members Meeting at SAFF: All Invited!

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 18 17:01:43 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Each year, the JSC has had their annual membership meeting the night before
the MD Sheep and Wool Festival got started in May.  The JSC is no longer
centered with the bulk of their membership in that area of the country, so
it was decided to move the meeting to another time/location.  In future
years, it will move about the country.

About a month back when the SE News Sheets went out to the JSBA SE members,
I went ahead and invited these Jacob breeders to the JSC meeting.  We are
finally getting the rest of the invitations out in the mail today and
tomorrow.  The Jacob meeting will be Saturday night 6 pm to whenever at the
fiber fair in Asheville, NC the last weekend in October.  All breeders or
interested Jacob people are invited to come and participate in this meeting.
The main topic will be regarding where breeders want to see the Jacob in the
year 2010.

Please consider yourselves all invited whether you belong to any
organization of Jacob breeders or not.  If you have any questions or would
like more specifics, please feel free to e-mail me at iseespots at msn.com and
I will try my best to come up with the answers.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.