[Jacob-list] Racka sheep

Angie Mueller amf at mail.incentre.net
Sun Sep 17 18:41:18 EDT 2000

Hi All,
	This is the first time l am writing to the list, although l have been
on the list for several months.  l am located in western Canada and have
four Jacob sheep at this time.
	l was very pleased to see someone post the web site of the Racka sheep.
Thank you very much!!!
	l would very much like to acquire some of the Racka sheep, and have
only found one other web site in Belguim.
	So, Eddy, do you know of someone in North America that has the Racka
sheep?  l've investigated with ag Canada, and the only reasonable way to
bring them into Canada from overseas is by embro.  However l don't know
if anyone is set up abroad, to help us import some in that manner.
	Sorry to degress from the Jacob, which l also have serious intentions
of breeding here in Canada, but as the Racka is so very rare and NOBODY
knew of this breed, or other breeders, including Oklahoma University, l
am so excited to have this opportunity to connect with someone who may
be able to help me out with acquiring some breeding stock.
	Thank you, other Jacob affeciondos for allowing me to use this
opportunity, and anyone having any info what so ever on the Racka, and
how l could acquire some, l would be very grateful for your contacting
me privately.
	By the way, have found this list of immeasurable help with helping me
define the qualities l was  to look for in accumulating my, so far,
little herd of Jacobs.
	Thank you!!      Angie