[Jacob-list] lambing

sbennett sbennett at teleport.com
Sat Sep 16 13:50:48 EDT 2000

There is an old sheperd's tale that feeding your pregnant ewes once a
day, midmorning (around 10 am) makes for more daytime births. I've been
doing this the last two seasons and have missed only one or two births
each year. The one or two I've missed or almost missed have been right at
dawn. So, it works for me.

Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre