[Jacob-list] Ram

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Thu Sep 14 15:02:21 EDT 2000

Even though it is rather late in the season to be thinking about a new Jacob ram, I find myself reconsidering "sitting out a year" on breeding our ewes.  Puddleduck Sir James will be a tough act to follow, but if anyone out there has a mature 4-horned ram with good spacing between top and lateral horns, laterals that sweep down and out from the face, eye patches, dark muzzle, and nice fleece, let me know.

                                                                                   Mary Spahr
                                                                                   spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com