[Jacob-list] webpages

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Mon Sep 11 19:40:12 EDT 2000

Most of my webpages are back working.  Xoom had to pick this week to merge with NBC, so I haven't been able to move the
majority of the xoom pages, as their FTP isn't working.  But the xoom pages are still operational.

The new url for the link page is http://www.patchworkfibers.com/links.html
My home page is http://www.patchworkfibers.com

Spahr Farm and PerfectSpot have been moved to the new server.  Check the link page for the urls.  Spahr Farm page 2 is
about half loaded. It will be finished soon!  I'm taking this "opportunity" to actually learn what I'm doing.

I really enjoy seeing all the webpages (and posting pictures for anyone that likes).  It's interesting to see
everyone's sheep and to see what people are doing on the farm.  There are certainly a group of interesting people
raising Jacob Sheep.  I hope more people will get the bug and work up some webpages.  How about some pictures of the
shepherds?  It would be fun to have a face to put with the emails.  I'll be posting our pictures as soon as I lose 20
pounds and Dave's hair grows back.

Linda

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep