[Jacob-list] goats

sbennett sbennett at teleport.com
Tue Sep 5 10:48:14 EDT 2000

I have cashmere producing goats. They are about the same size as the
Jacobs, and I could milk them, but am currently raising them for fiber
and meat. I have 4 does and 6 doelings running with the Jacob ewes, a
young buck in with this year's ram lambs, and a 3 yr old buck with three
yearling rams. My most aggressive goat is a bottle fed angora wether who
has no herd to run with and thinks he should be a house pet.

Debbie
Feral Fibre