[Jacob-list] Sheep Available

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 14:48:17 EDT 2000

Recently received the following e-mail - thought maybe someone in the
California area might be interested...

Good morning!  My husband and I were given a breeding pair of Jacobs sheep to
take care of, when the owner moved away.  But we are still too busy with
raising our boys and working to manage them.  Do you have any ideas of who or
where we could give them to?  Thank you.  Donna Stewman  PS  We live near
Santa Cruz, California / ranchono at bigplanet.com

Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro sheep
bideawee at iname.com / www.bideaweefarm.com
19562 NE Calkins Lane ~ Newberg, OR  97132 ~ (503) 538-7987