[Jacob-list] Young Ram

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Fri Sep 1 18:33:02 EDT 2000

Sharon,

Do not be concerned with your ram's behavior.  Since he is just a yearling, he will not act as interested in the ewes as a ram that has already been used for breeding.  Trust me.  He will figure out what to do as soon as you put him in with the ewes.
I have heard that Angora goats usually are prone to lice.  I imagine that goats with short hair are not.

                                                                                        Mary Spahr