[Jacob-list] Sheep Hauler

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at jnlk.com
Mon Oct 30 10:15:53 EST 2000

We just had a beautiful Jacob Ram brought in from Swallow Lane by Bob
Witherall a hauler out of N.Y. state.  He did a wonderful job.  He is
very conscientious of the animals.  Gives them excellent care and he and
his wife seem like very nice people.  His rates seemed on a par or
cheaper than air.  the only negative was the uncertainty of his schedule
which I am sure was doe more to weather and road conditions than
anything else.
you can e-mail me direct and i can give you more information.
Wayne & Edie van Valkenburg, Joy Farm, N.J.