[Jacob-list] Rams

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Mon Oct 23 07:14:18 EDT 2000

Gary,

This is an interesting theory-----according to many of the reports
(especially from Linda B that comes to mind fastest), it must have been a
very fat year with all the rams being born.

My sheep were fed more last year and scored out on condition score primarily
in the 2.5 to 3.0 range at lambing (immediate post delivery period).  I came
up slightly ahead on girls, but not hugely ahead.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.