[Jacob-list] Breeding mis-adventures

2512 at nethawk.com 2512 at nethawk.com
Sat Oct 14 15:57:34 EDT 2000

Well I got my butt kicked today by my ex-favorite ewe.  We were getting the ewes sorted out to go in with their fellas and Mrs. Nesbitt just let me have it, she knocked me to the ground and knocked the wind out of me.  I ended up getting a stick and threatening her every time she went for me, a few wacks on the butt and she wasn't so bold.  At one point she crashed through a stock panel and knocked it down.  She has really gotten fearless over the summer.  I look like a handicap special, as I am typing this, both hands are sore and I better cut this short.  I am all of a sudden thinkin that eating roast lamb and baby potatoes isn't such a bad idea...
All I can say is she better have some nice lambs after all that.
Bonnie Sutten
Sheepy Thyme Farm
Edmore, MI