[Jacob-list] Silver hairs among the fold...

Susan L. Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Wed Oct 11 23:34:49 EDT 2000

Just wanted to thank all who responded to my questions about
fading. Lots of off-line communication from folks perhaps too
shy to air themselves in public (I should be so...), as well
as additional info from those who also posted to the list, and
helpful thought all along. The quest for understanding continues...

Susan
--
Susan Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      |"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA                   |stream..."