[Jacob-list] Fading...

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Fri Oct 6 21:11:24 EDT 2000

Susan -

I have two ewes exactly like the one you described, and I, too, thought they
were lilac.  Joan Horak and Mary Ellen helped me see they were really
"graying" ewes.  Both of these ewes have blue or blue-brown marbled eyes .
.I'm curious if your ewe has the same, and if these traits go together or
not .  .

thom