[Jacob-list] Hi list people

klfoster klfoster at netins.net
Tue May 30 00:52:13 EDT 2000

Hello,
	We have raised Jacobs and been JSBA members for 5 years now.  Our flock
(after March lambing) numbers about 40 sheep and lambs. We are trying to
breed good all-round sheep, a nice hand spinning fleece, sheep with good
breed characteristics without losing flock diversity. Its all a balancing
act.
	I am an amateur spinner and weaver when time permits.  Kim and I both
teach school and we have a 10 year old son (a jr. JSBA member), so time is
a rare commodity.  We live on a farm in northeast Oklahoma in the Ozark
Mountain foothills (cow country) and are trying to enlighten the locals to
the Jacob breed. Our flock is usually refered to as "those crazy goats".
							Laurie & Kim Foster