[Jacob-list] Marshall Flock Info

Jacob Sheep fleece4u at juno.com
Mon May 29 21:48:00 EDT 2000

Hi List-
Edd wanted me to fill you all in on the flock that the Marshall girls
have for sale.
We purchased a beautiful 4 horn ram, we named Clover, from Karen this
afternoon!

The Marshalls have a beautiful selection.  Many young rams and ewes. Most
of the ram lambs had white fleeces and very little black areas. They have
both two horned and mostly  fused 4 horns.  The young ewes were nicely
marked with both white and black spotted areas.  She has a total of 24
(or 23 now) that she is looking to sell individually or as a flock.    We
found the price for the entire flock a little high so she may have to
work down if someone was seriously interested. The ewes would make an
excellant addition to anyones flock.  In our opinion the rams were a bit
whiter than what we thought they should be.  All in all they were a good
looking group of Jacobs.
Anyone interested feel free to contact Edd or us and we can get you in
touch with Karen.

Blessings,
Maria & Joe Roy
Sevierville, TN