[Jacob-list] shearing

dazazel at usit.net dazazel at usit.net
Fri May 26 22:58:20 EDT 2000

At 03:17 PM 5/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>and I never could get very close to the skin.  Than I read an article in an
>old Threads magazine.  The woman used a good pair of sewing scissors, tied
>the sheep to the fence, and sat on a five gallon bucket.  I tried that 7
>years ago and it worked fine for me.  The scissors fit my hand well and my

I tried shearing with scissors earlier this spring and they just got all
gummed up and dull within moments.  Do you use any particular kind of
scissors?  Hmm, maybe mine weren't sharp to begin with--I assumed they were
since they were new.

Katherine

--
Visit the Valentin Peytchinov Fan Page at http://www.public.usit.net/dazazel/
Devoted to the best bass opera singer in the world!  AND the world-famous