[Jacob-list] Re: Rare breed expo

Karen Smith tartanfarm at mailhub.icx.net
Mon May 22 10:50:23 EDT 2000

Hi Sharon

That women was there last year as well, right across from me.  She had a
ram that she called a miniature but was the same size and age as
mine.    After spending time within ear shot of her booth I think she
would call my shire horse a minature if she thought that it would sell
better.     I know that my sheep meet the  "breed standard" for
height-just.   Her sheep where the same size, if not larger then mine
last year.

Just my opinion   Karen