[Jacob-list] oops!

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sun May 21 09:14:46 EDT 2000

Last year we were given a leg of lamb from a 3 year old ram who had not
served is purpose, as it were. Not quite sure what we expected but it was
absolutely delicious, so much so I crave some again. That did it for us. No
castrating, ever.
Melanie

Protect your system against the KAK worm:
http://earthhome.tripod.com/kakscan.exe

Call me paranoid but until this latest epidemic of viruses is over, any
e-mail arriving in my box with attachments, or with fw or fwd in the subject
line will be deleted on arrival. Don't expect a reply!